My Silence Speaks Volumes
There are times when it is best to follow the rules of thinking before speaking. The world has been in a place of pause for the last 46 days as we watched intently or from a distance the Capital Murder trial for Casey Marie Anthony in the senseless death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony. Today a jury of 12 people found Casey “not guilty” of the murder charge and child neglect or abuse. The raw emotions of the verdict and all of the opinions of the sideline attorney’s (myself included) leads me to not offer up my mixture of emotions on this subject.
At this point I am going to say that the lost of Caylee Marie Anthony is greater than any victory of justice that was felt by the defense team of Casey Marie Anthony. Until I can say more I am simply choosing to let MY SILENCE SPEAK VOLUMES!
- Caylee Passes as Justice Goes Unserved (xpinionated.wordpress.com)
- NOT GUILTY of MURDER – Jury’s verdict in the Casey Anthony Trial (orlandocommunitynews.wordpress.com)
- CASEY ANTHONY NOT GUILTY: Here’s The Complete History Of The Trial That Dominated Cable And Minted HLN (thenewspundit.com)
- The State’s Final Rebuttal Is Done………..The Jury Is Deliberating In The Casey Anthony Murder Trial (niecey456.wordpress.com)
- Casey Anthony not guilty of murder, manslaughter (cbsnews.com)
- The (Non) Case Against Casey: TMI Tuesday Style (2blu2btru.wordpress.com)
- Jurors stun America by ruling Casey Anthony is not guilty (hollywood.com)