Image via Wikipedia
Here is a tidy recap of my blog activities for the year 2011. See the “click below” to read about the blog stats for 2011.
I cannot say thank you enough for your taking time to check out YoTrip-Words and Thoughts on this blog. The Tuesday Thoughts by YoTrip and the Thursday Thinking by YoTrip provided me a place to present my collective musings. I am grateful for having a mind to blog and to be able to share it with the masses.
Please stay with me as I want to continue to share inspiration, influence, and be an impact on those I reach with my blogging.
I want to offer quality more than quantity on this blog. I want to uplift the spirits of my followers by giving you Words and Thoughts that make you think beyond the here and now.
Please feel free to tell others about this blog and if you enjoy it take the time to leave a comment from time to time.
2011 was a great year and I am joyous over the things that were accomplished. The best is yet to come in 2012!
Join me as I “FOCUS FORWARD in 2012, Turning Back Is Not An OPTION!
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2011 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
A San Francisco cable car holds 60 people. This blog was viewed about 2,300 times in 2011. If it were a cable car, it would take about 38 trips to carry that many people.
Click here to see the complete report.
- 2011 in review (michellemaries.wordpress.com)
- 2011 in review (chrissyadventures.wordpress.com)
- 2011 in review – stats of my blog (trytotakeover.wordpress.com)
- 2011 in review, the CurlGirls are on the RISE! (babycurlgirl.wordpress.com)
- 2011 in review (scienceandmedia.wordpress.com)
- 2011 in review (camsgranny.wordpress.com)
- 2011 in review (themadjack.wordpress.com)
- 2011 in review (jaimedelvalle.com)