Morning Person or Night Owl
November 14: Are you a morning person or a night owl?
I must admit that I am both a morning person and a night owl. I can do six in the morning and I can do three a.m. as a bedtime.
Time is of the essence, it is happening even as I put my thoughts down on this page.
Time is constant, it has been here since the beginning and it will be here when it all comes to an end
Now me and time are in a love hate relationship…It gives and I take daily
I have been a morning person for 34 years since my brother (William Boo-Boo Johnson) Henry Clay Jr., decided to enter into this world.
After my brother Boo-Boo Johnson was born I became an early riser and a night owl because he was in both worlds. The baby boy had a round
the clock schedule! For whatever reason the baby boy schedule stuck on me.
I love six in the morning as it is my time of studying the word, praying and worshipping the Lord God.
I get inspiration and encouragement in the early morning hours as well as in the last night a.m.
Being an around the clock person gives me little time to rest my body and spirit.
Somehow I need to find a way to recharge, I guess I have to spend more time in the middle.
Let me go to bed and see if I can make it work, especially since it is time to rise again!
~Words and Thoughts Artist~
or visit my page http://www.facebook.com/YoTrip
mouth, sweet sounds to my ears.The
results of a love affair between
pen and paper, words”
- NaBloPoMo: November 14 (realityandfanasty.wordpress.com)
- Morning Person or Night Owl? (ordinaryaveragethoughts.wordpress.com)
- Morning or night (promptedandsoiwrite.wordpress.com)
- Night Owls and Early Risers Have Different Brain Structures (psychologytoday.com)
- Quick Tip: Can You Become a Morning Person? (hackcollege.com)
- De Blasio: I can be a morning person (nypost.com)