Wonder Woman Speaks Out!
If I sat down with my beloved Wonder Woman and conversed I would want to know a few things:
What made her think she could do it all? Wonder Woman was from the Amazon and possesses super-human powers:
Why did she set me up to think I could do it all?
- Won heroine fighting for justice, love, peace, and sexual equality has also led to Wonder Woman being widely considered a feminist icon
- She is gifted with a wide range of superhuman powers and superior combat and battle skills. She also possesses an arsenal of weapons, including the Lasso of Truth, a pair of indestructible bracelets, a tiara which serves as a projectile, and, in some stories, an invisible airplane.
What would the Wonder Woman of the ’70’s say to the modern-day Wonder Woman?
- I am strong, I am invincible, I am (Wonder) Woman! You better recognize and represent! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wonder_Woman
Does she see Wonder Woman as a game changer?
- Absolutely in a man’s world Wonder Woman was making it happen as a game changer, as she set the bar for female super heroes Wonder Girl, Birds of Prey, Cat Woman, Man hunter, Black Widow and Spider Woman to name a few!
Wonder Woman thanks for reminding me why you were one of my favorite characters to watch and read about as a child. I am also glad that as an adult I can appreciate this fictional person Wonder Woman, who changed the game and paved the way for other female sheroes!
Make the Moments Matter”
Words and Thoughts Artist~
Follow me on Twitter: http://www.Twitter.com/@yotrip729
Find me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/yolanda.c.triplett
- Wonder Woman Is Getting A Second Ongoing Comic At DC Comics. It’s Called Superman/Wonder Woman. (themarysue.com)