Thursday Thinking by YoTrip for April 12, 2012-IT IS POSSIBLE (Vol.4, Iss.2)
IT IS POSSIBLE
IT IS POSSIBLE…A DISCOURSE IN BELIEF!
To dream, a dream into reality real… IT IS POSSIBLE!
To have an attitude of determination, despite the arrows of deflation… IT IS POSSIBLE!
To have a “No Turning Back” mindset, when all roads are blocked along the way… IT IS POSSIBLE!
To ponder back into the past, be the pulse of the present, and focus on the future…IT IS POSSIBLE!
To always stand for something and refuse to fall for anything… IT IS POSSIBLE!
To rise above the HATERS of you, and rally around the HEROES in you… IT IS POSSIBLE!
To beat the odds, because you are better than ordinary…IT IS POSSIBLE!
To see defeat as a doorway to an opportunity to try again, if at first you don’t succeed…IT IS POSSIBLE!
To stay in the game, especially when others count you out of the game…IT IS POSSIBLE!
To recognize the best is yet to come, if we stay the course… IT IS POSSIBLE!
TO KNOW THAT ONE OF OUR GREATEST GIFTS IS TO RECOGNIZE AND ACKNOWLEDGE WHO WE ARE, AS A PEOPLE. OUR VAST AND RICH HISTORY, AS A PEOPLE IS TIED TO MANKIND’S BEGINNINGS AND EXISTENCE. KINGS AND QUEENS, RULERS AND ROYALTY, SLAVES AND SERVANTS ARE THE CALLING CARDS OF OUR PEOPLE. NOW IN THIS TIME AND PLACE WE PAUSE… TO HONOR, REMEMBER AND CELEBRATE, THOSE WHO SHOULDERS WE STAND UPON. THE FOREPARENTS OF OUR HISTORY AND HERITAGE, SO GREAT OUR STORIES TO SHARE.
OUR LEGACY BUILT ON THE BRIDGE OF LITERACY AND KNOWLEDGE, COMING TOGETHER IN CELEBRATION OF “WHERE WE WERE, WHO WE ARE, AND WHAT WE SHALL BECOME?
MAY WE NEVER STOP. “YEARNING FOR LEARNING”, FOR THE DAY THAT HAPPENS WE ARE DOOMED AND DESTINED TO DIE.
WE HAVE COME TOO FAR AND HAVE TOO FAR TO GO TO STOP NOW…
IT IS POSSIBLE…IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE
Do you want to be inspired and learn how to live triumphantly? Listen to the Dr. Loretta Faith Harris Radio Show on Wednesday’s from 6:30 pm-7:00 pmEST, join us http://www.blogtalkradio.com/lorettafaithharriss
Yolanda Clay Triplett
~Words and Thoughts Artist~
mouth, sweet sounds to my ears.The
results of a love affair between
pen and paper, words”
Copyright © 2012 YoTrip-Words and Thoughts
- National Poetry Month: Guest Post #7, Claire Everett (haikudoodle.wordpress.com)
- Tuesday Thoughts by YoTrip for January 17, 2012-LIVE THE DREAM (Vol.1, Iss.3) (yotrip.wordpress.com)
- Drum Roll Please…… (calidreamsevents.wordpress.com)
- featured poet ~ ” I ” i am woman (haikulovesongs.wordpress.com)
- featured poet ~ “G” (haikulovesongs.wordpress.com)
- featured poet ~ “F” Fireblossom (haikulovesongs.wordpress.com)
- Have you hugged a poet today? (darlenemarshall.blogspot.com)
- Thursday Thinking by YoTrip for March 15, 2012-Honoring The UnSung SHERO (Vol.3, Iss.3) (yotrip.wordpress.com)