Tuesday Thoughts by YoTrip for May 17, 2011-Words and Thoughts of Thanks (Vol.2, Iss.3)
I am truly humbled and equally honored to have been named by The Orlando Renaissance Writer’s Guild, Inc. as the 2011 “Writer of the Year”. To be recognized for writing and sharing words, thoughts and inspiration with people let’s me know I am making a difference.
Writing is like the air I breathe, I thank God for the gift. Since my childhood, I have had a pen in my hand writing on paper, walls, and any place I could scribble or scribe. Over the years, I have been blessed to write for fun, for show, and write for work. I want to thank God for the gift of writing it is a blessing that I do not take lightly or for granted. I thank my family for their encouragement and also for being a point of reference.
The faithful readers of my blogs are to be thanked for taking time to read my Words and Thoughts, you are the meter of measure that keeps me working for the masses. Special thanks to the members of The Orlando Renaissance Writer’s Guild,Inc. for being a great resource, a great refuge, and a great frame of reference. Gathering as a group with the members of the Orlando Renaissance Writer’s Guild,Inc. and being a support drives me to reach for higher heights in my writing.
Let me offer to each of you to write your story, your family’s story or any story that impacts you to inspire others. Thank you all for being who you are and helping me celebrate writing, literacy, and those who have a love for the written word. Write on, write on, write on! ~~YoTrip
- Feeling Moved (mikeheel.wordpress.com)
- Writers: Write What You Know (loisroelofs.com)
- I Am Writer (tymothylongoria.wordpress.com)
- Tuesday Thoughts by YoTrip for May 10, 2011-National Women’s Health Month (Vol.3, Iss.2) (yotrip.wordpress.com)
- Starting a Writer’s Group (laradunning.wordpress.com)
- Breakfast Topic: What’s the best thing about your guild? (wow.joystiq.com)
- The Harlem Writers Guild: Sixty Years Of Literary Excellence (harlemworldblog.wordpress.com)
- You Are Always Becoming a Writer (rosalynyoung.wordpress.com)
- I am a Writer – Full Time (dragonflyscrolls.wordpress.com)