LAUNCH YOU OUT
launch 1 (lônch, länch)
v. launched, launch·ing, launch·es
a. To throw or propel with force; hurl: launch a spear.
b. To set or thrust (a self-propelled craft or projectile) in motion: launch a rocket; launch a torpedo.
2. Nautical To put (a boat) into the water in readiness for use.
3. To set going; initiate: launch a career; launch a business venture.
4. To introduce to the public or to a market: launched the new perfume with prime-time commercials on the major networks.
5. To give (someone) a start, as in a career or vocation.
1. To begin a new venture or phase; embark: launch forth on a dangerous mission; launched out on her own after college.
2. To enter enthusiastically into something; plunge: launched into a description of the movie.
The act of launching.
Are YOU ready to start a new movement? This new movement is all about YOU, cannot start without YOU, and needs YOU to make it a significant success. The movement requires an action on your part: “LAUNCH YOU OUT”.
To LAUNCH YOU OUT be willing to do the following:
-Get yourself into a launching position
You must be ready to launch in mind, heart, and spirit in order to move from your launching pad
-Get yourself some launching possessions (gear)
You must equip yourself with the essential tools for your launch to take you to the next level
-Get yourself a launching crew (people)
Surround yourself with a support system to help you with your launch
To LAUNCH YOU OUT be ready to propel, project, and plunge yourself in such a manner that the world feels the impact of your movement like the Discovery shuttle taking off for outer space.
Keep praying for HAITI and CHILE. Give to http://www.newmissions.org
Heaven received two more angels, national treasure and Civil Rights legend Dorothy Height and Local community icon Edna Hargrett-Thrower. Rest in the peace and comfort, for you have gained your heavenly reward.
“A.I.M. To Win In 2010″
Aspire, Inspire, Motivate
Yolanda Clay Triplett
“Words the joyful noise of my
mouth, sweet sounds to my ears.The
results of a love affair between
pen and paper, words”